Weddings At Palmer Vineyards
Thank you for considering Palmer Vineyards for your upcoming wedding. Please ask us for a list of recommended vendors.
Email Ken@palmervineyards.com for further details and to set up a walk through.
Palmer Vineyards is closed to public the day of your wedding. We rent our space out to our guests for a 6 hour time frame. The rental fee is $15,000 on Saturdays and $12,000 on any other day of the week. This includes the use of our entire grounds, including the Tasting Room, Back Patio, Lawn Area, Pavilion and Farm House.
Staffing and Security
There is a $800 staffing fee for the use of Palmer Vineyards employees. 5 total staff members. This includes 2 managers and 3 servers on premise throughout the duration of the wedding. Palmer Staff is NOT responsible for the set up or breakdown of any party rentals, including tents, tables, chairs, lighting, and wedding décor. Palmer Vineyards requires the use of security to be present during the duration of the wedding. This is a fee of $200 is to be paid by the licensee. This is to ensure the safety and enjoyment of all of our guests during the wedding.
Wedding parties are required to purchase a minimum of 5 cases of wine at a 20% discount. You can mix and match various wines. Palmer Vineyards has the ability to pour NYS produced beer at the cost of the licensee. Any other alcoholic beverages are not permitted unless the proper contracts and permits are executed.
A security deposit of $1,000 is due at the signing of the contract. This deposit is to protect Palmer Vineyards of any damages that may occur during the event.
All costs above are subject to NYS Sales Tax. A non-refundable deposit of 50% of the site rental is due at the signing of your contract. The remaining balance including the remainder of the Site Fee, The Staffing and Security Fee, and the Wine Purchase is due 30 days prior to the wedding date. Failure to pay in full 30 days prior to the event, the deposit is forfeited and Palmer Vineyards is free to rent the space that day.
· PALMER is not licensed for food or liquor consumption. That is between you and your caterer.
· While PALMER carries adequate insurance, for your own protection you need to evaluate what insurance you should get for any liability or damage that can occur to you or your guests on or off premise, or any liability or damage caused by you or your guests.
· Most wedding parties have hired buses to transport their guests to protect them from driving while intoxicated and we strongly recommend you do the same for your own and your guests protection and happiness.
· Please make sure you and your caterer agree to leave the premises in as good and clean a condition as when you arrived. The security deposit will be used to cover the cost of any damages to Palmer property and or additional garbage removal.
· Local conditions require that there is no amplified music outdoors after 10pm.
· Your security deposit will be refunded after you have settled your bill including wines and any other services we may have provided, such as cleaning or garbage disposal or repairs.
· PALMER is only renting the space and is not liable in any for anything that may go wrong. Should PALMER be found liable, the wedding party agrees hereby to limit PALMER’s liability to no more than $100 and agrees further to indemnify PALMER for any liability that may result out of renting you the facility for your wedding party.
Please fill-in the information below:
Requested Wedding Date:__________________________
A formal Contract will be executed when both parties agree to the above terms. The contract will provide all of the above information with the addition of the guests names and date of the wedding.